Good news for all who are interested in trying out archery and for those who want to get an impression of how a regular training at Sagittarius goes:
We have a few open training days where you can just walk in and we will take care of the rest!
– We will get you your equipment including protection, the bow and of course some arrows.
– Together with an instructor you will learn the basics of shooting an arrow and before you know it you will hit bullseye!
– When you are not shooting, our members and board members are more than happy to tell you all about our association; when we train, what activities we do outside of archery, how we try to keep variation on our training days, competitions we do and more!
– Get a chance to meet our trainer Anton who also can tell you all about archery!
These training days will take place on the followings dates at the following location:
Location: ‘Sportzaal 1’ at the sports center, located on the campus of the University of Twente
– September 13th 20:30 – 22:30
– September 20th 20:30 – 22:30
– September 27th 20:30 – 22:30
Please be on time!
After each training we will go to the sports cafe to drink a beer, eat some snacks and have a chat.
We hope to see you soon!
The Sagittarius board
P.S. if you can’t make it to one of these open training days: No problem! You can always walk in on one of our regular training days, each Tuesday, also between 20:30 and 22:30.