Zondag 9 december 2018 is het weer tijd voor onze A-Status wedstrijd!
S.H.B.V. Sagittarius nodigt jullie van harte uit om deel te nemen aan onze eigen indoor A-status wedstrijd.
De wedstrijd (2×30 pijlen op 18m) zal om 11:00 beginnen in sporthal 1 in het Sportcentrum van de Universiteit Twente.
Vanaf 10:00 zijn de inschrijvingen geopend. Details zijn te vinden in de Uitnodiging Sagiwedstrijd 2018.
Aanmelden kan tot 2 december per email aan email@example.com
Tuesday the 11th, 18th and 25th of September we will be giving introduction training from 21:00 till 23:00 in sportzaal 1.
On December 3rd, S.H.B.V. Sagittarius invites you to participate in our very own A-status indoor competition.
The competition (2×30 arrows at 18m) will start at 11:00 in sporthal 1 in the sports center of the University of Twente.
You are welcome from 10:00. Details can be found in the invitation.
Please register before the 27th of October via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the last general members meeting the new board was charged in their functions.
The new board consist of:
|External Relationships||Rik Wolterinkemail@example.com|
Today I am proud to announce that we have finally gotten around to updating the website of our association. After some complaints from our members about the old website being out of date and not very useable on mobile phones, we decided to completely overhaul the looks of the website.
On this website we’ve updated various things:
- The whole site, except for one page, is now available in English
We have modernized the general theme, which makes the site now also useable on your mobile phone
- Photos are added of all the Axie activities from the previous 8 months
- We’ve shifted news and updates to a new tab called news/nieuws
- The articles and rules are now available for your viewing
- A calendar has been added on which all of the upcoming trainings, activities and member meetings are shown. You can subscribe to this calender and sync it with your personal calendar on your phone or computer.
If you have ideas for further improvements for the website or have content that you think you belongs on the site, feel free to send me a message. You can also message me if you find any translation, grammar or spelling errors.